Innovation Award DEADLINE EXTENDED!
For the second consecutive year, South Florida HIMSS has launched a competition among providers that recognizes healthcare technology innovation in South Florida. The South Florida HIMSS Healthcare Technology Innovation Award will review the direct correlation bewteen an organiztion's IT initiative (one specific IT initiative) and accomplishment o a documented organizational objective.
The winning organization will receive bragging rights, the opportunity to attend all South Florida HIMSS events at no charge for one year, and one complimentary ticket to HIMSS 2019 including travel costs!
The deadline for submissions is July 27, 2018. Final presentations will take place in August and the winning organization will be announced at the IntegraTe 2018 conference.
Healthcare Technology Innovation Award Criteria*:
- Direct correlation bewteen the IT initative and accomplishment of a documentated organizatioal objective
- Achieved benefits from initative must be quantifiable
- Concept must be transportable and have application to other healthcare organizations
- Accomplishment must have written acknowledgement from the organization's CEO, "C" suite equivalent/representative of the Board of Directors
- IT initiative must have a minimum of 6 months of proven results
All abstracts must be submitted by a provider or a provider accompanied by a vendor. Vendor only abstracts will NOT be accepted.
*this criteria is subject to change