South Florida HIMSS Change Agent Forum
Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale/Downtown Las Olas Area
250 N. Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33301
Calling All Change Agents!
Patient care transitions are among the most crucial and complex challenges in modern healthcare. In today's digital world, interoperability between health systems is central to coordinating healthcare. It is an absolute necessity for improving outcomes, saving money, increasing patient engagement and enriching the patient experience. Despite its incredible value, nearly every health system in the country struggles with implementation.
Come join the next installment of the South Florida HIMSS Change Agent Forum as we roll up our sleeves to get this done.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Local Successes - Come ready to share your stories
- Pitfalls and Struggles - Creating a mature interoperability capability can be a long road, where are the potholes?
- Technical Hurdles - What works and what doesn't?
- Methodologies that deliver results.
- Is a connected health network a reality for South Florida?
The Change Agent Forum is open to all levels of management and healthcare disciplines. Whether you are a data expert or a nurse with a desire to learn more about HIT, this forum is for you. We hope you decide to join us for the South Florida HIMSS Change Agent Forum. Where professionals are serious about changing healthcare come together.
No sales. Real talk. True collaboration.