Innovation Award Deadline
As announced at the IntegraTe 2016 conference, South Florida HIMSS has launched a competition among providers that recognizes healthcare technology innovation in South Florida. The South Florida HIMSS Healthcare Technology Innovation Award will review the direct correlation between an organization's IT initiative (one specific IT initiative) and accomplishment of a documented organizational objective.
The winning organization will receive bragging rights, an opportunity to attend all South Florida HIMSS events at no charge for one year and attend the HIMSS 2018 National conference for free!
The deadline for submissions is May 1, 2017. Final presentations will take place in June and the winning organization will be announced at the IntegraTe 2017 conference.
Healthcare Technology Innovation Award Criteria:
- Direct correlation between the IT initiative and accomplishment of a documented organizational objective
- Achieved benefits from initiative must be quantifiable
- Concept must be transportable and have application to other healthcare organizations
- Accomplishment must have written acknowledgment from the organization’s CEO, “C” suite equivalent/representative of the Board of Directors
- IT initiative must have a minimum of 6 months of proven results