Best Practice Healthcare Digital Transformation Model
Please join the HIMSS South Florida Chapter and Ed Marx (former Cleveland Clinic CIO), Chief Digital Officer - The HCI Group, to learn more about a Best Practice Healthcare Digital Transformation Model.
This model for healthcare digital transformation can be re-purposed as an end to end solution or leveraged in a modular fashion. If you’re looking for a good roadmap for comparative analysis or just a sound structure to stimulate new ideas, this best practice model is a tool you can easily adopt and customize. Ed will walk you through each component sharing details and breaking down the meaning and the intent.
Ed will be accompanied by:
Moderator: Jeffrey Sturman- CIO Memorial Healthcare System
Sarah Richardson- VP IT Change Leadership - Optum
Cheryl Rodenfels- CTO Americas Healthcare Nutanix
- Define Digital Transformation
- Learn a Best Practice Healthcare Digital Transformation Model
- Understand 7 Unique Personas that Makeup “Experience”
- Explain 5 Key Steps for Developing a Digital Strategy
- Describe the Mandate for Experience Centered Design Thinking
- Summarize the Research Basis for Digital Transformation